Jazz90.1 is always looking for wonderful, energetic volunteers to join our team! Currently, we are looking for:
- Clerical volunteers to assist with various office tasks one or two days per week;
- Volunteer Substitute On-Air DJ’s Available Weekdays (Middays 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. – 12 a.m. shifts)
If you are interested in applying for either position, please complete the appropriate form below. We will be in touch with you to schedule an interview as openings become available.
• Complete the application below and submit it.
• Jazz90.1 staff will review your application. You may be contacted to arrange a phone or in-person conversation with station staff.
• Jazz90.1 staff will contact you if you’re accepted to serve on our volunteer staff.
Applicants will also be required to complete a short district volunteer application, and include two personal or professional references. Officials from The Greece Central School District Department of Human Resources will complete a basic background check before you’re able to begin with us. Please note that this step will come only after the initial interview with Jazz90.1 staff has taken place.