Like any business, Jazz90.1 spends thousands of dollars per year on equipment and office supplies that keep the station going. In these tough budget times for us, we are always looking for ways to save money, without affecting what you hear on air each day. Now, you can help Jazz90.1 in more ways than just cash contributions. We’re pleased to present the Jazz90.1 “wish list” – which is a list of everyday items we need, but can’t quite afford out of our operating budget. If you can help by donating something off of this list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Below, you will find items that we need, with a desired quantity. If you’re only able to do one or two of something, no worries! Every item helps us in our efforts to “take jazz further” in Rochester. If you do donate a product below, Jazz90.1 will provide you with a donation letter that you could use for a possible tax deduction*. Thank you for your help!
*Please consult your tax professional for specifics on tax deductible donations.
Thank you to all of our friends that have donated so far!
- NEW Heavy duty three-prong extension cords (25 or 50 ft.) any color.
- Ballpoint Pens (Black Ink)
- Standard Manilla File Folders with Tabs (Need 1-2 Boxes)
- AA and AAA Batteries
- Misc. Cleaning products (i.e. Windex multi-surface)
- Kleenex (Boxes)
- White Copy Paper (Box)
- #9 White Envelopes (Box) Qty. Needed: 4 boxes
- #10 White Envelopes (Box) Qty. Needed: 2-4 boxes
- 9″ x 12″ Self-Sealing Catalog Envelopes – Qty. Needed: 1-2 boxes
- Blank Audio CDs (80 min./700mb)
- CD Jewel Cases (Clear)
- Styrofoam Coffee Cups (6 oz.)
- Styrofoam Plates
- Napkins (Large Packs)
- Regular Medium Roast Coffee (Folgers or Wegmans Brand – 2 lb.)
- Powdered Coffee Creamer
- Bottled Water (Large Packs)
- Medium and Large Zip-Lock Bags
- Aluminum Foil Rolls
- Assorted vegetable trays for special events (e-mail for details – store bought only)
- Assorted cookie trays for special events (e-mail for details – store bought only)
- Assorted sandwich deli trays for special events (e-mail for details – store bought only)
- Light Bulbs (60 watt and 100 watt)
- Small Shop Vac or Similar
- Staples Easy Close Bubble Cushioned CD Mailers
- Hand Sanitizer (8 fl. oz. bottles with pump)